Friday, October 24, 2014

The Practice of the Presence of God

There just aren't many things in life that impact our life, but all things in life impact our life.  

From the greatest of life events to the most minimal.  It is what we do while in the midst of these events that is important.  It is who we seek in the midst of these events that is vital.  

I go through seasons of reading. Much of what I read comes from whom I would call our forefathers.  It is what resonates best with my thoughts and heart. 

The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence is one of those books.  

I have read it a couple of times and find myself reading it again.  It is a good book to encourage where our thoughts and focus needs to be throughout life.

It is also a short quick read, so for those short on time or not liking long books, it fits this quite well.  

If we do not practice the presence of God we will be practicing the presence of someone else. 

This book can be found free online.  
  

No comments: