Monday, January 18, 2010

Science or Scripture, or both?

I have got to tell you. After reading this book: Already Gone,

then watching this movie:

Expelled found at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-518637672896741579&ei=_qg2S_XIKOm5lQfopayqDw&q=expelled&hl=en&client=firefox-a#

And now reading:

Origins: Linking Science and Scripture,

These three really go well together! I've just finished chapter two of Origins and it is very interesting.

It's been a pretty cool progression:

Reading Already Gone, to watching Expelled, to now reading Origins.

At the heart of all this is building a strong foundation of Apologetics, which is being able to defend the Word of God with more than, I believe because I do, or because of my life's experiences, which is all I've got right now.

But the encouraging thing is, that towards the end of Expelled...

oh I'm not going to tell you. You need to find out for yourself!

Seeking the face of Christ just gets better and better!!! :)

Come join me!! :)

No comments: